Select a Plan:
WHAT IS GFTA?
The Global Food Tourism Association's mission statement is straightforward and measurable: Ensure Food Tourism professionals thrive globally. We are an association built on the passion and drive of brands across the world that want to put Food Tourism on the map. To do so, we have come together as a community via GFTA to convert our collective, global passion into tangible successes and value.
Our 4 pillars are: Network, Learn, Share and Succeed. Our annual Global Food Tourism Conference has attracted owners, CEOs, managers, support staff, tour guides, buyers, national tourism boards and more. However, it's not enough to learn, network and develop only once a year. This needs to be everyday, every week, every month. GFTA solves that networking and knowledge gap with a greater focus on continued education and professional development, sharing of ideas and resources, in-and-out of industry expert training sessions and much more.
GFTA MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
* Business Education
* Webinars & Certification Training
* Community Forum
* Learning Management System (LMS)
* Annual Report
* Resource & Template Hub
* Conference discounts (both Regional and International)
* Vendor Directory (with discounted rates)
* Membership Directory
COST & RELEASE:
* Annual fees per business start at $399.
* This membership will be charged on a pro-rata basis, see below for the price you'll pay.